Instructions for Kodi (Kodi for all deviced)
When you receive a trial account / subscription from us, you get a link, it is the link you will be using on step 11.
Download and install Kodi
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/win32/kodi-16.1-Jarvis.exe (you have a Mac computer, you need to choose version for it.)
- Open KODI
2. Go to System
3. Select TV
4. Select General
5. Tick ENABLED
6. A popup appears, press OK (In the far corner they are now scanning the PVR Services, wait until this is finished)
6b. The popup is the something with the style that at least one add on must be activated for the PVR to work Ok
7. Scroll down the list and select PVR IPTV Simple Client
8. Select ENABLE
9. Select Configure
10. Choose M3U Playlist URL
11. Paste the link you get from IPTV King (Do not forget to uncheck CACHE M3U AT LOCAL STORAGE)
12. Press OK
13. Restart Kodi
14. After Kodi restarted, it will download all the channels that you see in the right corner there. Wait until this is finished
15. Now you will see on Kodis home screen a menu selection called TV over the Channel.Now you can start watching
If it does not work to load the channels, turn off the VPN, proxy, tunnel, and turn off NAT and firewall in the router.
Consider this, if you go to the left of the channel list you have something called GROUP ALL CHANNELS. Click there to select the country and its channel list.